The QMI Multiplex Monitor
- Provides rapid 500 millisecond response times when the detectors are correctly mounted.
- Can monitor up to 12 detection points simultaneously.
- Can be mounted in the engine control rooms or on the bridge away from danger zones.
- Does not require a pressure regulator or heater to deal with condensation.
- Measures oil mist at source and does not have to travel along pipes, which delays response times.
- Does not require clean compressed air.
- Provides early warning and main alarm together with an engine shut/slowdown facility.
- Features a self-diagnostic fault finding capability to indicate instrument faults.
- Faults are displayed on the monitor so that the user is kept informed and need not fear false alarms.
- Will work even when one of the detectors has developed a problem.
- Can oversee more than one engine; monitor oil mist in the atmosphere around the plant, at the same time enabling detection of hazards before fires start.
- Is able to assess gearbox bearings together with the pistons and external surrounds for oil mist.
|Power Supply||Nominal 110V – 240VAC 50/60 Hz|
|Response Time||500 milliseconds|
|Measuring System||Time multiplex analogue signal|
|System Outputs||Main Alarm
Early Warning Alarm
Engine Slow Down
|Monitor Dimensions||403 x 312 x 128mm|
Product Code: Q01H