The QMI Triplex Monitor
- Is for areas where only one, two or three sensors are required.
- Provides rapid 500 millisecond response times when the sensors are correctly mounted.
- Identifies a hazardous build-up of oil mist in confined zones.
- Gives advance warning of dangerous conditions in order to prevent the outbreak of fires.
- Sensors can be used in hydraulic pack locations, as recommended by OCIMF.
- Sensors can be used in main engine rooms, as recommended by IMO.
- The QMI TRIPLEX System is simple to install on new or existing vessels.
|Power Supply||Nominal 110V – 240VAC 50/60 Hz|
|Response Time||500 milliseconds|
|Measuring System||Time multiplex analogue signal|
|System Outputs||Main Alarm
Early Warning Alarm
Engine Slow Down
|Monitor Dimensions||280 x 230 x 138mm|
Product Code: Q01T